Montpellier hotel near the Corum, Antigone and Place de la Comédie
Come and discover the Occitanie region from your Montpellier hotel in the heart of the city center, between the Aubes and Beaux Arts districts.
Montpellier Center Corum hotel with private underground parking
Make your arrival easier thanks to our secure underground garage (extra charge *), which has a terminal to charge your electric car.
* Parking supplement: 15.00 €
Hotel Ulysse Montpellier Centre Corum
338 avenue de Saint-Maur
34000 Montpellier, France
Tél : 0467020230
Fax : 0467021650
hotelulysse (at) free (dot) fr
Longitude : 3.8874272
All the advantages of Montpellier and its surroundings just a few kilometres from your Ulysse hotel.
Your Ulysse hotel is located at:
- 5 min walk from the Palais des Congrès Corum
- 8 min walk to the Polygone shopping center
- 10 min walk from Place de la Comédie in Montpellier
- 7 min by car from the green city of Castelnau-le-Lez and its Clinique du Parc
Mediterranean beaches within reach of your hotel in the center of Montpellier:
- 10 km from Pérols
- 13 km from Palavas les Flots
- 23 km from La Grande Motte
- 31 km from Grau du Roi
Easy to access by car
Very easy to access from the A709 (exit 29), follow "Montpellier Center" for 3 km, continue straight towards "Center Historique" and turn right following the hotel directional signs.
- From the A75 motorway: Follow direction Béziers then take the A709 and follow the direction above.
- From the Saint-Roch TGV station: Head towards Place de La Comédie and cross it lengthwise, then the Esplanade du Corum (approx. 20 minutes)
- From the airport: 15 to 20 minutes by taxi (day rate 15-25 €) (night rate 25-35 €)
Public transport :
Paid shuttle 15 min stop at Place de l’Europe then take the tram line 4 direction 4b get off at the second stop Les Aubes then 100m on foot.
- Line 1: (blue) direction "Mosson", stop "Corum"
- Line 2: (flowered) direction "Jacou", stop "Corum"
- Line 4: direction "Place Albert 1 °", stop "Les Aubes"
- Onsite parking at 15,00 €
- Charging station for electric vehicles available